When placing an order, you can specify how you want to receive the goods and find out when your purchase will be delivered to the warehouse.
It can be picked up from our warehouse in Tallinn at Vesse 4a from 9:00 – 17:00
Return defective goods and claims
When submitting goods to the warranty center, it is necessary to submit all the documents attached to the goods by the manufacturer, a document confirming the purchase of the goods (this invoice), which is also a warranty card for the goods.
Attention! The customer is responsible for the returned goods until they arrive at our warehouse. Make sure that the goods are correctly packed and that the risk that the product may be damaged during transport is excluded.
NB! When transferring goods to a service / repair, original packaging and a complete set of goods are required. In any case, the complete set of goods should be such that it is possible to turn it on (the presence of the goods themselves and a power source are necessary).
Within 14-21 days from the date of transfer of the goods to the point of delivery: Vesse 4a, Tallinn. warranty service, or within 45 days if you need a part to carry out warranty repair that you will need to wait from abroad.
In all cases, we strive to provide warranty service as soon as possible.
The warranty does not apply to:
Damages resulting from the fact that the goods were not used in accordance with the instructions for use, the storage and transportation conditions of the goods were not observed, or the goods were not installed as provided for in the instructions;
• damage caused by the fault of the client;
• the goods are damaged mechanically or otherwise, were disassembled;
• there are damages caused by natural disaster, lightning, fire, flood, etc .;
• damage caused by the penetration of foreign objects, liquids, insects, dust, etc .;
• Damages associated with the use of non-original goods or not certified by the manufacturer for use with the goods;
• the warranty seal of the product, serial number is damaged, signs of interference with the product and violation of the instructions are found;
• programs and software, including preinstalled software, as well as problems caused by software;
• damage is caused by the use of pirated or inappropriate software in computer equipment or a cell phone;
• damage is due to the fact that the goods were used for other purposes, or household appliances were used for professional purposes;
• damage to accumulators, batteries, connecting wires, bags of vacuum cleaners and brushes, bulbs, fuses and other accessories that are included in the product set and naturally wear out during operation;
• Damage caused by a change in the technical data of the goods in connection with servicing the goods in non-certified representative offices;
• if the buyer does not submit a document confirming the purchase of this product (which is also a warranty card for the product), as well as all documents attached to the product by the manufacturer;
• defects and damages that have occurred in connection with the use, together with this, of goods, accessories and components not provided by the manufacturer.
Switch Electric recalls:
• the information on information media is not covered by the guarantee;
• expenses associated with loss or restoration of data are not refundable;
• for laptop batteries, due to their normal wear and tear, the warranty is provided for a period of 6 to 12 months, depending on the manufacturer